Thursday, September 4, 2008

We Are Engaged!!!

So...kind of old news to most people, but still soooo exciting!!!
Wedding planning is tough/time consuming but I've come to realize that
this period is about planning so much more then just one days...its
about alllllll the days God gives us together!

So, in the midst of all the chaos & excitment, God has begin to press a desire & prayer into my heart. I want Scott & I's "big day" to be about Gods big day for us!! He has had this day planned for us since the foundation of the Earth- how cool is that?!?

So...between here and there, we humbly bequest your advice & prayers...we need them!!

Xoxo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! I'm happy for you!

Man... there are LONG gaps between your blog entries. Better start writing more!

Hope your day is great!